At Glovo we are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know and see any problem as an opportunity for improvement.
Our mission is to provide a “Best-in-Class” ordering experience that just works! As a part of the Customer Experience team, you will be working on our core product making sure that we’re one step ahead of our competition in all markets. This team has the widest reach and everything you deliver will be used by millions of people in dozens of countries.
- Work on our core product that is being used by millions and still growing
- Be a part of a cross-functional team working closely with mobile and frontend engineers
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Understanding of reactive programming (ReactiveKit, ReactiveCocoa, etc)
- Deep understanding of AutoLayout and ability to create UI from code
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Ability to write good unit tests is a must
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, scalability, etc.)
- Attention to details
- Good English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Experience with Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Participation in open source projects
Be part of an international team working in a fast paced environment!
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks...
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products
Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Flexible compensation plan
Discounted Gym memberships
Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
Fun Team building activities
Attractive Relocation package