Your work-life opportunity:
You will be working from Glovo HQ in Barcelona, managing the different business units of Global team, as well as being ultimate responsible of hub teams performance and relationship with outsourced suppliers.
This is a key role in the company due to the fast growth achieved by Glovo, and the challenge of able to cope with the expansion while ensuring an excellent quality service in the most efficient way.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be the ultimate responsible of quality and efficiency of our service, having high impact in users, partners and glovers engagement as well as in the overall P&L
- Lead a global team of +70 people and a volume of +2.000 agents and offering service to +20 countries.
- Own responsibility of targets, operational metrics and financial results of the outsourced business units
- Define the medium and long-term strategy to achieve growth and cost-saving targets in each market in the established time
- Consistently improve and be the ultimate responsible of quality delivered, owning KPIs of SLAs (response time) and C-SAT offered to our customers in our hubs
- Enhance the customer experience holistically by listening to the voice of the customer, and coordinating improvements with Customer experience teams
- Own the cost control of all Hubs
- Identify best opportunities and alternatives to make the business scalable and efficient at the lowest possible cost. This includes to develop commercial relations and close partnerships with outsourcing suppliers
- Manage multiple projects from an excellent strategic overview, while being a resourceful multi-tasker and the key stakeholder manager
- Identify and communicate product needs to the right tech and engineering stakeholders
- Report to VP of Operations
- +7 years of professional experience mixing both:
- Customer Experience sector or functionality
- Companies with fast paced and pressure to deliver environment: Consultancy, investment banking, start-up etc.
- An experience in the on-demand delivery sector or ride hailing sector is a plus
- Proven track record of managing and building teams of +50 people successfully with good vibes whilst constantly raising the bar
- Solid experience in P&L management, process optimization, innovation and project management
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Get stuff done attitude: you have a can-do attitude, be comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines, thrive in an unknown
- environment and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Ability to balance a swift pace of execution with attention to details, being able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- English is a must, Spanish is a plus.
- Lean six sigma is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.