Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Develop the overall project plan with the goal of creating a best in class customer experience for our couriers, users and partners
- Manage all aspects of project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, operational issues, tracking, completion, follow-up;
- Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks;
- Establish and achieve project standards for quality and quantity;
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to reach productivity, quality and client satisfaction;
- Define consistent landmarks across projects and work with teams to implement tracking of task and delivery.
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem solving, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning;
- Drive improvement on processes, policy and system flows especially in customer handling procedures across various channels and areas to meet our customer goals;
- Critically review potential greater efficiency in business process changes;
- Liaise with various business teams (CX team, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Supply) to sync up on systems solution and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with policy owners to obtain approval for new policies when needed;
- Track issues and drive resolution with stakeholders;
- Track and work closely with process owners to ensure changes to business processes are updated/documented.
- Experience working in projects with customer satisfaction goals
- Experience working in consultant companies;
- Experience with project management;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in cross-functional teams without direct line authority;
- Able to work efficiently with limited supervision;
- Experience with agile methodology;
- Third party management experience.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free Glovo Credits (480tl)
- Cool activities (such as monthly pizza and beer party, weekly lunch with newbies, culture days every 6 weeks...)
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.