Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As the Admin Experience Product Manager, you will be working with the most important management platform in Glovo. You will work with multiple departments like Courier Operations, Partner Operations, Customer Service and Content Activation to improve team’s efficiency, agility and scalability, building features that span the entire company.
Examples include building a universal search that aggregates all verticals in Glovo, improving the overall navigation to maximise the platform usability, build a permissions system to control the ability of internal users to view, change, navigate, and execute different actions.
You will monitor and react to users needs and feedback, helping teams to achieve operational excellence.
This position will allow you to work in a fast pace environment, throughout diverse geographies with different cultural challenges, delivering features that scale to more than 25 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Define a world-class user experience and vision for your team
- Own the product roadmap, define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the success of the features your team builds
- Work with a cross-functional team from BI, Design, User Research and Engineering to ship functionalities that scale and span through the entire company.
- Prioritize new features based on internal users needs, aligning your goals with the company’s goals, ensuring the platform scalability and team’s operational excellence.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, delivering successful and innovative full-stack products
- You have experience with wireframing and UX
- You’re experienced in making data-informed decisions through a mix of qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- Proven experience in owning and delivering large complex projects across multiple teams
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track. Mentor, train or manage more junior product managers
- Degree in Engineering and technical know-how is a must (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Superb communication and Fluent in English - you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackatons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!