Senior Product Manager - Growth
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to bring this value proposition to a global audience.
As the Senior Product Manager for the Growth team you will explore new user experiences and business innovations that optimise for new customer activation and retention by building great product experiences and by running experiments across all of Glovo’s products.
You will collaborate closely with engineering, design, and your stakeholders across the business to ensure the Growth team is focussed on the most impactful projects. Your work will affect the daily lives of customers, couriers and partners across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Own the product roadmap for a cross functional software development team
- Collaborate with engineering and business teams to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog, and execute on delivering
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Mentor junior Product Managers
- Ship fast and often
- You have 5+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer products with millions of users
- Leadership—You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Superb communicator—You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how—You have a solid understanding of how software is created and how it works
- UX fluency—You are experienced in building research-led UX and have good intuition for what makes great UX
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A Computer Science degree or Software Engineering experience
- Previous experience working in a startup
- Experience managing other PMs
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Free delivery on your Glovo orders
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackathons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!