Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Support all our centers ensuring that they deliver the staffing level in a short and long term forecast.
- Help to achieve intra-day full staffing coverage against the forecast plan identifying possible issues and provide solutions.
- Track attrition and absenteeism and analyse the reasons.
- Control the non-productive time plan (breaks, training, quality feedback), ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs.
- Working closely with the training team and quality team to ensure that our centers deliver the activities planned..
- Regularly meet with other WF areas (forecasting team to improve forecast assumptions and real-time team to help to re-optimize daily activities.)
- Elaborate regular dashboard update to share information with peers supporting the action plans driving the business results.
- Analyse the impact of scheduling in the service levels. (Productive and non-productive time)
- Understand policies constraints and build optimal schedules helping centers to identify possible scheduling issues and provide solutions
- Maintain on a regular basis configuration in WF tool and support centers to deliver in time the staffing plan.
- Possibility to travel.
Extensive experience of managing operational customer service teams.
Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational experience.
Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
Prove Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior strategic level role. o Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment.
Demonstrate ability to communicate with others at all levels.
Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
Understanding of workforce planning & position management in a hyper growth environment.
3+ years of experience using Workforce Management software.
You think logically and critically, can easily break complex problems into smaller ones and able to prioritize them effectively with solid backing of data
You can make a good business case and influence people to help you execute
Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment complete your profile.
Curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have the attitude and aptitude to make things better
Native/Fluent in English; other languages from EU, LATAM, MENA, SSA is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.