Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Manage a team consisting of 8 technical, support and data analysis specialists.
- Provide guidance to the Salesforce team on designing, building processes on the Salesforce platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud, testing, deploying changes to production and providing after-deployment support
- Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Salesforce platform, and define criteria for success
- Understand the needs of the different business stakeholders as well as their internal processes, and recommend and execute on automation of their business processes
- Identify and prioritise improvements to the Salesforce platform through understanding of the Salesforce roadmap and the processes and needs of end user teams
- Keep business sponsors and senior leaders well informed during the development lifecycle
- Develop best practices to enhance and increase effectiveness and reliability of Salesforce
- Review changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce and provide recommendations regarding new features
- Manage solutions, delegate resources and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Foster learning on your team
- Foster adoption and adherence to the Salesforce platform
- Improve Salesforce user support process and time to resolution
- Enforce strategies to ensure data is clean and consistent across the different Salesforce processes
- Advanced level of English and fluent in Spanish.
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience on the Salesforce platform
- Expertise on the Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Clouds. Knowledge of Analytics Cloud is a plus.
- Experience mentoring, managing, and coaching others,
- Work closely with Salesforce stakeholders and senior leadership to develop a Salesforce roadmap and prioritize features and projects based on resources and company goals
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in working across sales, product, operations and data teams to plan, prioritise and execute complex cross-departmental Salesforce projects that involve multiple technologies and data sets necessary to achieve objectives
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills and ability to identify issues/opportunities, recommend solutions and develop methodologies
- Experience presenting concepts to clients, stakeholders or other decision makers of all levels (technical and non-technical)
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.