Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As the Product Manager of Payments you will be responsible for defining and building the technology that creates the backbone of our payments system and the fraud tools necessary to evaluate trust and credit worthiness. Examples include reviewing financial regulations, determining optimal user flows for a variety of payment types where the object is purchased after the order is created, strategically supporting various payment methods during global expansion of service and working with auditors and payment processors to implement a robust and secure payments architecture. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders across the organization to deliver products that scale over millions of orders across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Own the product roadmap for a cross functional development team
- Collaborate with engineering, payments and fraud operations teams to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog, and execute on delivering
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 2+ years delivering successful and innovative consumer financial products
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You can make tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keep everyone on track
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication. You can make complex ideas easily consumable for different audiences
- Technical know-how is a must—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Familiarity with european financial regulatory environment and requirements
- Comfortable knowledge in the field of payments / financial services
- Degree in CS, Computer Engineering (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Fluent in English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked.If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackatons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!