Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
- Develop and manage partner relationship for all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement. Be the main POC between Glovo different areas and the Partner.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Account Management, Category Manager and/or Business Consultant, retail, preferably in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Experience on using Salesforce is a plus
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Miguel Hernandez_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/.