Glovo's Italy Growth team is looking for a world-class Content Operations Analyst. Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest growing Startups in Europe? Do you want to contribute in building a product that will disrupt the On demand market? We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Join us as a Content Operations Analyst and become a key member of the Italian Marketing Team at Glovo!
- Support the Business Development Marketing Manager in defining content related strategy, guidelines and priorities for Italy
- Work with the Content Intelligence Analyst to identify growth opportunities via new trends and current assortment opportunities
- Track the local content progress against goals defined by the Content team and aligned with the Italian team
- Maximize the contribution of each category in terms of conversion and retention
- Define and manage the mix of assortment by identifying and evaluating vendor partners. Proposes introduction of new categories and vendors when needed
- Drive actions with cross-functional teams to increase assortment coverage (Growth, Sales, AM)
- Manage existing strategies for unsuccessful vendors based on KPIs such as conversion and churn rate
- Constant relationship with local and global teams across key departments: Growth, Sales and Account Management
- Use data to understand local user-buying behavior and help define our assortment strategy (e.g. the categories/services and local stores/vendors that Glovo should partner with in local cities where we operate to maximize conversion and user satisfaction)
- Help designing local experiments to influence order flow - to be able to assist customers to find what they want, immediately
- Build, maintain and update the content database on Salesforce, ensuring a clean pipeline for the Sales team and liaising with the cross-functional teams to secure the information is correctly stored
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce or any other content databases
- Strategic mindset, able to see the big picture
- Extremely analytical profile, able to move from analysis into clear actions. Crazy about numbers
- Extremely driven to make agreed plans happen
- Previous proven experience in content, pricing and/or mix management projects
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Great interpersonal influencing skills
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Free Glovo credits
Free coffee and snacks
Attractive compensation and equity plan
Team building activities
International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!