Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Europe, South and Central America, EMEA and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
We are looking for a Commercial Analytics that will be part of our regional Partner Operations team based in Buenos Aires.
- Commercial goal setting & Follow Up
- Setting up different commercial incentives & Data consistency
- Standardizing commercial process
- Analyze key operational metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure a good Supply Operational Performance
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes, and playbooks to ensure quality Operations, both for regional and local teams
- Support local and regional Managers to improve daily efficiency
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for the area and be able to instruct and communicate for all the department
- Follow up on action plans regarding specific KPI’s
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations department through out-of-the-box thinking
- Obsess over attainment of KPI monthly goals
- Degree in Engineering, Administration, Economics or similar roles
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analytics in industries such as Tech, Consumer Goods, Consultancy
- Ideally experience in departments: Business Intelligence, Planning, Processes, Project Management, Analytics, Strategy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Experience in working data bases, SQL, and data mining