Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We want someone who is hands-on, someone who loves building scalable solutions and knows how to make sure they are implemented and perform as expected. Someone who will use their critical thinking to improve the overall supply operations and how we build, execute and manage processes. But we are also looking for someone who would respect our couriers and find a fair way to address quality issues. This role will require a strong analytical background and an ability to come up with ways to make things work.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Devise and establish Glovo’s quality procedures and standards for the couriers
- Build a framework to monitor the quality system performance
- Build a team within Supply Excellence department dedicated to improving the quality of the service
- Run A/B Tests fast and smartly to get new insights and confirm your hypothesis for quality improvements
- Roll out successful actions globally, taking into consideration the differences in each market and adapting solutions
- Be in touch with our Tech team to request and implement new product features
- Proven track-record of delivering successful improvements of internal processes and 3+ years experience in in high demanding roles or analytical positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, finance, logistics, six sigma, analytics or similar)
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimisation
- Previous experience with quality / compliance systems as a plus
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- Strong drive for continuous improvement
- Project management: you are able to manage complicated projects with involvement of various teams
- Good knowledge of SQL, Google scripts, Python or other programming language as a big plus
- Proficiency in English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.