As the Operations Manager for Peru´s Partner Operations team, you will responsible for achieving the area’s excellence through internal processes, service level and partner’s KPI management. In this role, you will be part of the Parner Operations team for Glovo working closely with the different stakeholders inside and outside our organization.
- Maintain a process that guarantee’s Partner’s SLA’s are met. Aim for a perfect time of response for all of our partner’s inquiries.
- Identify on going areas of improvement in for Partner Operations Team regarding process standardization, develop a plan and execute.
- Improve existing process to best attend our partners
- Watch out for all operational KPIs regarding partners. Develop and follow up on action plans for all the portfolio
- Identify potential red flags regarding operational KPI’s
- Deepdive and understand what drives of the team’s KPIs
- Analyze on a daily and weekly basis operations metrics on a macro level and deepdive when needed
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for the area
- Optimize internal processes and also help partners develop a leaner operation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Process efficiency, Project management and/or Business Consultant.
- Leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Experience in working data bases, SQL, and data mining
- Excellent english skills is a plus
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays....)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture