The Glovo’s Product Design Team is looking for a UX-UI Designer to join us for an internship!
We are looking for a highly motivated designer with a real passion for Product Design and space to grow with us as part of an amazing team of awesome human beings. You need to be a problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. Also open to receive and give feedback, proactive and with good visual design skills.
- Work on UX - UI challenges
- Help us building our shiny design system
- Join the team’s discussion into building the best solutions for our products
- Get to work with so many different stakeholders and different engineering teams
- Availability to start as soon as possible
- Strong Sketch skills (you know what’s to work with symbols and libraries for instance…)
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite software such as: Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to communicate ideas fast and in a lean way with wireframes or easy sketches.
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- Good communication skills both oral and verbal in English. Spanish is a nice to have.
Our core values are very important to us:Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
Attractive compensation and equity plan
Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
Team building activities
International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!