Glovo's Italy Growth team is looking for a world-class Junior Content Intelligence Analyst. Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest growing Startups in Europe? Do you want to contribute in building a product that will disrupt the On demand market? We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Join us as a Content Intelligence Analyst and become a key member of the Italian Marketing Team at Glovo!
- Support the Content Sourcing Manager in defining content related strategy, guidelines and priorities for Italy
- Identify opportunities to accelerate growth via new trends and current assortment opportunities
- Track the local content progress against goals defined by the Italian team
- Use data to understand local user-buying behaviour and help define our assortment strategy
- Designing local experiments to influence order flow
Design dashboards and tools to enable global and local teams to keep track of key content performance indicator.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strategic mindset, able to see the big picture
- Extremely analytical profile, able to move from analysis into clear actions. Crazy about numbers
- Extremely driven to make agreed plans happen
- Previous proven experience in content, pricing and/or mix management projects
- Proficient in English
- Great interpersonal influencing skills
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Generous equity pack for all employees
An amazing, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1400 employees from all over the world!