Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
As a Partner Operations Support you will be a key representative on the Glovo Account Management team helping handle one of the top partnerships of the company.
- Support the Account Managers and Partner Business Leaders with all aspects of the Client Implementation and the daily Operational running of the Account department
- Responds to all enquiries from customers within the same day
- Responsible for and manage the progress of all tasks allocated to you by the Account Managers and Partner Business Leader
- Work alongside and communicate effectively with all other teams involved, such as the Finance and the Operations/Work Flow Departments
- Bring innovation to and assist in the implement successful processes and automation opportunities
- Prepare supporting analysis for fee billing
- Give status reports for each account/program and review weekly with internal account management team
- Analytical person
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details and accuracy
- Fast learner and easy to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Know how to negotiate and build your way into a super deal
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be very detail oriented
- Socially active
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel
- Excellent English skills
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan