As Head of Account Management for Peru, you will responsible for driving Account activities for Glovo in the region and ensure our set account KPIs are met. In this role, you will be part of the accounts' leadership team for Glovo working closely with the regional team for LATAM.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee partner performance excellence and a maintaining good relationships with them
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information for the whole team
- Recruit, train, mentor and motivate the AMs in the region
- Be results driven to improve the operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Influence the country leadership team (operations, finance, marketing…) and be the internal advocate of our partners
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Minimum 5-year experience in managing high-performance account management teams. Used to work in a highly demanding environment
- Proven record in leading, motivating and coaching high performing teams
- Highly motivated, results-driven strategic thinker, who has strong leadership and business fundamentals with high degree
- Customer obsessed
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication, and capability to drive change.
- Team player; ability to work effectively in a global organization
- Strong ability to make decisions, execute them and have them executed
- Excellent English skills
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares program
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays....)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture