Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As the Glover Experience Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and building products that grow courier relationships into loyalty and consistency leading to excellent delivery experience for glovers and customers across multiple verticals. Examples include improving how couriers book their working hours, optimising courier rating system to improve important metrics such as cancellation and delivery times, or help couriers earn more money by improving their efficiency. This position will allow you to work on one of the most important pillars of Glovo platform across a diverse geographies and operational challenges. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders across the organization to deliver products that scale over millions of orders across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Own the product roadmap for the Glover Experience team
- Collaborate with engineering, supply and live operations teams to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 3+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer mobile and fullstake products
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how is a must—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
- Experience in UX Wireframing and working with product designers
- Deep understanding of data, experience with SQL
- Degree in CS, Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Fluent in English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackatons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!