Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
You will be responsible for the content creation and activation for over 4 Markets. You will use Salesforce, Kustomer, Jira Helpdesk, Spreadsheets, and Productive Admin to achieve the KPIs related to content activation timings, cancellations, QA score, etc.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Assure Quality of the Content Activation Processes. Following up KPIs based in Salesforce and Jira Heldesk.
- Maintain and monitor the achievements of SLA’s on the activation Funnel.
- Create and/or translate all training materials for the provider that is being directly managed.
- Lead Salesforce implementation and follow-up on the Content Activation team.
- Lead training and doubts of Admin with the local teams and/or providers
- Update the providers and local teams on the changes that affect the process at Salesforce, Jira, Kustomer or Admin Level.
- Come with creative and scalable ways of improving the User Experience with Glovo while taking care of the Handling Times for Store and catalog creation.
- Track, control, and report Invoicing and working hours of providers, find ways to keep the costs lean.
- Track and monitor cancellations accountable to Content (Store_Closed, Product_not_available)
- Manage the helpdesk ticket system established in Jira to achieve incredible results when managing requests for Content changes/updates.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding accesses for the providers in all the tools that Content Activation works with.
- Coordinate projects with local content and other teams
- Execute regional strategic decisions
- Commercial Habilities to handle an outsourced invoce and previous relationship managing providers
- English is a must
- Previous relationship managing Service Level Agreements or alike
- Salesforce experience is a big bonus
- Jira Helpdesk experience is a big bonus
- Studies: Marketing, Administration or Web Development
- Previous experience in managing Customer Service platforms.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Cool perks such as free coffee every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.