Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
This role will require a mix of operations and process management skills, analytical skills, and creativity to re-think the way we are tackling operational challenges in real time. Our live operation defines the user experience, a key part of our business. Perfect performance of our Live Operations Team makes happy all marketplace ́s players (users/partners/glovers) and as OCC Manager you will need to ensure it.
- Work inside the Supply Operation team ensuring perfect alignment between this team and the LOH team (LiveOps Heroes).
- Own main live operational metrics in Latam & Ceam region, track and report to Regional Head of Ops on a weekly basis (such as delivery times, cancellations).
- Identify the main operational problem or bad metrics, deep-dive into the problem and propose projects, processes and tools to be executed by the real time operation to ensure we deliver operational excellence and top-performer customer experience.
- Align, standardise and execute specific processes for real time operation for each of the cities together with regional and local Supply Ops managers.
- Transform the way the team is working by ensuring proper training and mentoring, working closely with LOH (Live Ops Heroes).
- 3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Experience managing teams .
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus.
- Analytical skills are a must - knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
- Leadership skills. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Advanced English is a must.
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo.
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities.
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth.