We’re looking for a senior IT Support engineer in our headquarters that will support internal and external teams across many cities in 3 continents.
We expect you to be a team player into IT department who love interacting with humans as much as technology, going the extra mile to help teams to reach a balance between flexibility and security using their tools.
Are you a problem solver? We require you’re a proactive person who like challenges working hand-in-hand with highly skilled technicians (developers, data-scientists, designers… ) and highly talented operations (hr, sales…) filling technical gaps and automating repetitive work as much as possible.
You will do:
- Collaborate into definition and improvement of IT global strategies, from device and license acquisition to networking, security and SSO.
- Maintain SLAs, contracts and other security agreements.
- Manage and administrate our main tools: Google Suite, OneLogin, AD, LDAP, MDM, Jira, Slack…
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems regarding networking (VPN, TCP-IP, WAN, LAN…) on-site and remote to our offices, as well other connected resources: AV/VC meeting rooms, printers...
- Keep track of the inventory, reparation and troubleshooting of laptops/workstations (mixed environment mostly Mac, some Windows and even some Linux) and their peripherals.
- Help to integrate platforms, coding when it’s necessary, making platforms to work together seamlessly, with automation and user autonomy on mind.
- Lean coder, with experience using VC tools in CI/CD environment.
You will bring:
- Great communication skills, written and spoken in English, Spanish would be a plus. You like people. You like talking with people. You like helping people. (This role is as much about people as it is technology.)
- You are an experienced IT support technician with demonstrable experience working in highly changing environments with L1, L2 and L3 issues, keeping SLAs.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, with automation in mind. This is a hands-on role.
- You don’t know everything, but you’re willing to learn anything.
- You’re good at managing time and prioritizing requests.You’re proactive, motivated, and love challenges.
- You are able to avoid distractions and focus on what needs to be done.
And for some added bonus points:
- Good knowledge of GSuite and its API or automation tools.
- Experience using ticketing systems, like Jira.
- Experience working with SCCM/Intune environments.
- Experience working with OS X environments/Windows/Linux on a professional level.
- Experience managing MDM and BYOD suites.