Our Payroll Analyst will support the payroll team in the monthly payroll procedures to best fit our different demands making sure that we are meeting with local laws and regulations over Europe in countries where we currently have activities.
- Payroll Administration: collect all payroll related information from managers, prepare, generate, check and submit payroll figures on a monthly basis.
- Ensure any required adjustments are reflected in payroll
- Taxes: help our employees with any tax-related questions and advise them on what could work better for them
- Payroll Coordination – Be the middleman between HR, Finance, Legal and the Outsourced Payroll Provider to ensure there is clear communication between departments for efficient payroll service
- Sick Leaves – make sure all our employees provide Baja/Alta or the locally required documentation and make sure our payroll provider is informed
- Explain the payroll and benefits for all new hires and current employees
- Administer changes to salary, benefits, promotions, bonus, etc. Benefits – help implement
- Support the rest of the People team or any other department that needs it.
- Help keep our colleagues happy!
Minimum of 1 year experience working in a payroll provider
Strong Knowledge of Spanish Payroll, Social Security, and Tax regulation and administration
Excellent data management skills - strong Excel and database management skills
Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Spanish, French is a plus
Proactive, hands-on and eager to get your hands dirty!
Detailed oriented – you are a freak when it comes to details
Always looking for ways to improve process and optimizing coordination between colleagues
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Private Health Insurance
Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
Attractive compensation and equity plan
Gym membership discounts
Team building activities
International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!