Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As CRM Administrator you will work with the current Live Operations systems (Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Voice Platform, Quality Assurance (QA), Learning Management System (LMS), Knowledge Base, etc...) to support users, implement new configurations, coordinate discussions with tools providers and build a solid internal knowledge base for Tools configuration and support.
- Become a technical expert with Customer Service tools administration
- Support users with questions or incidents related to tools
- Implement new configurations to support operations
- Escalate requests to providers when needed
- Work closely with operations teams to understand their needs
- Participate to recurring reviews with tools providers
- Build and update internal knowledge base
- 3+ years experience administrating CRM (e.g. Kustomer, Zendesk, Salesforce) and customer support tools (chat, email, voice)
- Past experience in technical support role
- General technical knowledge (network, systems, scripting, API)
- Experience with cloud / SaaS tools is a plus
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Proficiency in English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Team building activities
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!