Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class Senior Data Analyst for the Growth Analytics team. Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing Startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meet you.
About the team
As part of the Growth Analytics team, you will be aiding a newly created A-team of super-achievers, aiming to deconstruct, synthesize, and deploy initiatives to drive best-in-class customer experience. Ownership and Responsibilities will be given to you since Day one.
You will be thrown at different tasks and problems that are identified as key areas for improvement that affects customer happiness. The team is by nature cross-functional, so most of the time and energy are spent collaborating with multiple departments from Operations and Customer Service to Finance, Growth and Tech.
About the role
- Use your analytical experience, attention to detail and customer focus to review key customer data and provide recommendations to improve the customer experience
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions to support colleagues in tracking customer experience and performance metrics
- Establishing and maintaining ‘closed loop’ processes that ensures customer feedback is responded to
- Support the business in anticipating and understanding customer needs, behaviours, preferences and purchasing trends, through the creation of statistically based customer segments
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- Mentor junior colleagues
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Analytics. Preferably background in Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical know-how.
- You have a solid understanding of how to perform and code analysis
- Expertise with SQL - Redshift experience is highly valued
- Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such asPandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview..
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Flexible compensation - IE: transport, childcare, restaurants
- Health Insurance
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- An international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits – yes, that right!