Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class Senior Data Analyst for the Growth Analytics team. Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing Startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meet you.
About the team
As part of the Growth Analytics team, you will be aiding the User acquisition team. It represents one of Glovo’s main growth drivers. Whether it be performance marketing via mobile social and search channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Google ads or display / programmatic networks, it is all about increasing the base of highly engaged customers.
About the role
- Utilize statistical or machine learning techniques to assess channel efficiency and recommend optimal marketing spend by channel and by product
- Collaborate with Growth, Product, Data Science and Data Engineering to onboard marketing technology platforms and utilize these platforms to analyze customer’s digital journeys and path to conversion. Analyze path to conversion and identify fractional attribution of each touchpoint in the customer's journey
- Support Marketing in determining the cadence and sequence of customer touchpoints across channels
- Create, modify, and assemble reports to satisfy evolving data requirements, primarily focused on measuring Marketing campaigns
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Mentor junior colleagues
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing Analytics. Preferably background in Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- You have prior experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution using in-house models or vendor platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads (other platforms is a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical know-how.
- You have a solid understanding of how to perform and code analysis
- Expertise with SQL - Redshift experience is highly valued
- Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such asPandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview..
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Flexible compensation - IE: transport, childcare, restaurants
- Health Insurance
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- An international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits – yes, that right!