Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class Senior Data Analyst for the Growth Analytics team. Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing Startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meet you.
About the team
As part of the Growth Analytics team, you will be aiding the User retention team. Whether it be mobile app customer relationship management (CRM) or retargeting actions across mobile networks, it is all about increasing frequency and recency of our user base.
About the role
- Help shape the team’s strategy and vision
- Work closely with the Retention team identifying patterns, user behavior and gaps to increase user retention and grow the business
- Use data to drive plans: work with analysts to drive decisions on retention opportunities and retention program effectiveness
- Execute against the prioritized initiatives and align efforts to meet key objectives
- Work with various stakeholders and key business leaders to understand their data needs and provide solutions that will enable them in making informed decisions
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- Experience with data and performance analysis of growth / digital marketing projects
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Analytics. Preferably background in Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical know-how.
- You have a solid understanding of how to perform and code analysis
- Expertise with SQL - Redshift experience is highly valued
- Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such asPandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview..
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Flexible compensation - IE: transport, childcare, restaurants
- Health Insurance
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- An international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits – yes, that right!