Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes.
At Glovo, we believe having the right content is key to our success. Content here refers to the products and services that you see in the app, including which stores & restaurants we offer.
We are looking for an experienced leader with a demonstrated track record of leading and executing content strategy. The successful candidate will be a passionate professional, with experience in managing and influencing high-performing teams across multiple geographies. He/She must be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in constantly evolving environments.
The role is based at our HQ in Barcelona and has a global scope, with direct impact on key strategic goals for the entire company. You will influence key parts of the business and partner with multiple internal stakeholders from product to data science, sales, and restaurant operations worldwide. The focus of this role is to develop and iterate on a coherent global content strategy, and ensure that its successfully executed worldwide. Selection, user experience, conversion rates, and revenue are some of the KPIs that you will impact directly.
- Own and execute the content strategy for Glovo globally
- Define and continuously refine the way that Glovo searches for content in new and mature cities
- Identify commercial opportunities using data to understand user-buying behavior and influence our assortment strategy.
- Define what are the categories/services and local stores/vendors Glovo should partner within every city to maximize conversion and user satisfaction.
- Introduce global guidelines and processes aimed at improving user experience and engagement
- Develop tools and resources that can be used by local teams to improve key metrics such as conversion rates
- Work with local teams to drive key initiatives and test their effectiveness
- Work in hand with the Global Sales Team to define the process and tools to effectively translate assortment opportunities into sales priorities and KPIs
- Work with Product and Data teams to continuously improve our sorting algorithm and personalisation capabilities
- Work with the Product team to enhance user experience and conversion in every step of the funnel
- Introduce ways to increase ticket size - scale quick wins globally
- Define and build the Content organisation
- 8+ years of experience in data / BI roles, experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Product experience or experience working with product teams
- Comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Masters in business, commerce or any specialized field
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field
- Fluent in English
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Private Health Insurance
Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
Attractive compensation and equity plan
Gym membership discounts
Team building activities
International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!