Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
“Jarvis” has a direct impact on all our stakeholders and it is probably one of the biggest challenges that on-demand food delivery companies are facing: how to increase the efficiency of couriers while ensuring low delivery times.
We are at a stage that we want to boost and dedicate many resources to our algorithm. The team is growing like crazy and we are now looking for a senior data analyst with vast experience in analyzing data so as to provide data support to that team. As a Senior Data Analyst for the dispatching team...
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work closely with engineers (software developers) and data scientists in a diverse and talented team.
- Be on top of any new implementation that is developed so as to track its impact and validate the success of the new feature.
- Create models and perform analysis to provide actionable insights to improve the current algorithm.
- Analyze in detail all the cities that we operate in (+90 cities, +20 countries) so as to extract local peculiarities that the system should consider.
- Maintain all the dashboards that the dispatching team is checking every day. Propose new KPIs for these dashboards.
- Deep-dive into specific cases that local teams are reporting, so as to extract opportunities for improvement for the algorithm.
- Commit to contributing to Glovo's growth globally, getting the job done.
- +2 years of professional experience in a data analyst, data scientist or similar role
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or similar with outstanding records
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Data-driven decision making
- Knowledge in SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or QlikView
- Experience in Python (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy), R and/or programming is a plus. Machine Learning understanding is valued
- Clean when presenting data. You know how to explain things in an understandable way
- Proficiency in English is a must
- The ability to manage the big picture, and the smallest details. You're always on top of your deadlines and you are an organization freak
- The ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.