Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Europe, South and Central America, EMEA and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team.
- Develop and manage partner relationship for all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement. Be the main POC between Glovo different areas and the Partner.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Account Management, Category Manager and/or Business Consultant, retail, preferably in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Experience on using Salesforce is a plus
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, free coffee...)
Private Health Insurance
Attractive compensation and equity plan
International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!