Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 30 mins. Through our new vertical recently launched, Glovo is looking to enhance the multicategory value proposition, becoming the faster groceries delivery player and capture 30%-40% of the online grocery market in the next 2 years. Sky will always be the limit.
We are looking for a rockstar to fill one of the most strategic positions within our groceries team. This role will require a mix of marketing, category management, commercial skills, management skills, people skills, data-driven and creativity to tackle different challenges.
- Define and improve assortment
- Be responsible of monitoring the content list, making sure we try to close deals with the best groceries stores of the region!!
- Be responsible of supporting hard negotiations
- Check all the groceries negotiated conditions and renegotiate when necessary
- Be responsible of monitoring groceries partners performance and define continuous improvement processes
- Support relationship with groceries partners.
- Define marketing actions plans along with marketing team
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee groceries operational excellence in all LATAM markets
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information
- Develop, implement, standardize and continuous improvement of internal procedures and tools through out-of-the-box thinking
- Influence the regional leadership team (country managers, AM, finance, marketing...) and be the internal advocate for groceries operations standards
- 4-6 years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, food retail, e-commerce…)
- Category management experience
- Experience in solving complex problems with tech and data teams, outstanding analytical skills are a must
- Super hand's on, profitability driven and out of the box mindset
- Team player: ability to work effectively in a global organization
- Strong ability to make decisions, plan them and have them executed
- English skills
- Available to travel
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works.
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares program
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays....)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture