Content and Pricing is one of the core activities of Glovo. As Revenue Management Analyst Associate you will be working on managing and tracking the regional pricing and profitability initiatives.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. The role will directly influence how Glovo thinks about customer pricing, delivery fees, distance tiers and content. This is a high impact role as it has a direct influence over the strategic goals of the company. This role will report to the Regional Head of Finance but work closely with BI, Sales and Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Building governance systems and dashboards to track pricing methods across all countries
- Setting up and defining KPIs and ensuring the same KPIs are followed.
- Working very closely with the lead BI and data science to define new methodologies to optimize pricing
- Deeply understand different pricing tools and tactics currently live at Glovo to recommend levers to influence
- uild pricing playbook aimed at two goals - profitability and growth
- etup and manage global roll outs of new pricing initiatives
- Define pricing guidelines based on city maturity
- Grovide insights for course corrections and recommendations to drive revenue and profit growth
- Be a key collaborator between Finance, Sales and Marketing
- Analyze and report competitive conditions in the market
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field
- 2+ years of trade revenue management Innovative, data oriented, efficiency oriented. You are great at handling large amount of data SQL knowledge
- You worked for a consulting company or a high growth startup
- You are goal-oriented and driven by results
- Not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
- Prior project management experience
- The opportunity to be part of a world class startup that is changing the Delivery business.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays!)
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!