Glovo is looking for a talented and experienced CRM & Retention Specialist to join the LATAM Hub in Buenos Aires.
The CRM & Retention Specialist will report directly to the CRM Manager for the region and contribute to evolve the integrated re-engagement strategy. This role will require a deep knowledge of mobile user re-engagement, email marketing, segmentation and cohort analysis, marketing automation tools, and loyalty programs. Top-notch strategic, analytical, and creative skills are required as the role is expected to significantly impact performance and drive overall company success.
The ideal candidate brings a combination of analytical and creative skills. A person in this role is comfortable in an "all hands on" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution focused environment
- Launch performance and CRM campaigns and canvas
- Manage day-to-day efforts across the CRM tool (push, in-app, email).
- Write content for emails, push notifications, etc.
- Own CRM KPIs as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Assist local marketing teams on best practices and execution as well as develop reporting to bring insights for each market’s performance
- Work with BI to report on activity and develop a deep understanding of all CRM efforts.
- Make good use of internal data to build amazing dashboards to measure and track the impact of your actions.
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in marketing or business preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of CRM experience, specified in mobile user re-engagement, multi-channel direct messaging and post-campaign analysis. Experience working with BRAZE is a must.
- Proven track-record of devising and delivering successful CRM programs.
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization.
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments and test-learn-scale cultures.
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Unique entrepreneurial experience.
- Amazing working conditions in our company.
- International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Free Glovo credits!