We're looking for someone who has a mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our partners, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that's required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence and humility required to lead a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different countries.
- Have full P&L responsibility and own business objectives of Peru
- Lead your team to greatness
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
- Establish and maintain partnerships with partners on our platform
- Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Be informed, get involved and make things happen
- Be the legal representative of Glovo and act accordingly
- 5yr+ experience in fast-paced environments (startups, investment banking, top consulting firms, top internet firms)
- Experience leading +20 people cross functional team
- You're persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- Data-driven mentality: takes decision based on data and makes business judgment when necessary
- You’re an owner, you have a natural bias for action, always pushing for things to happen, objective and deadline oriented
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!