We are looking for an analyst to join the process optimization team in our Customer Service department (LiveOps). Glovo LiveOps helps Clients, Glovers and Partners through different channels (chat, email and phone) to solve their issues and to ensure they have an excellent experience with Glovo.
- Analyze current LiveOps processes
- Redesign E2E processes to improve efficiency, quality delivered and scalability
- Adapt processes to local needs in each country
- Identify business and operations needs with regards LiveOps
- Provide support to training teams to communicate the changes on the processes
- Develop a deep understanding of "online delivery service" industry business processes
- Contribute in the definition of the compensation plan policy for customers
- Frequent visit to our Contact Centers Worldwide and shadowing of their agents
- Be based in Barcelona
- +1 years of experience in similar positions
- Experience in business consultant firms is a plus
- Experience in customer services is a plus
- Highly structured and excellent problem-solving skills
- Degree in engineering
- Proficiency in Spanish and English. Understanding of any other language is plus
- Availability to travel (<10% of the time)
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we've got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Private Health Insurance
Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
Attractive compensation and equity plan
Gym membership discounts
Team building activities
International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!