Senior Product Manager - Payments and Fraud
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As the Senior Product Manager of Payments and Fraud you will be responsible for defining and building the technology that creates the backbone of our customer payments system and the fraud tools necessary to evaluate trust and credit worthiness. Examples include reviewing financial regulations, determining optimal user flows for a variety of payment types where the object is purchased after the order is created, strategically supporting various payment methods during global expansion of service and working with auditors and payment processors to implement a robust and secure payments architecture. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders across the organization to deliver products that scale over millions of orders across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Own the product roadmap for a cross functional development team
- Collaborate with engineering, payments and fraud operations teams to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog, and execute on delivering
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 3+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet or financial products
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how is a must—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
- Previous experience at a fintech or acquiring company
- Familiarity with european financial regulatory environment and requirements
- Deep expertise in payments / financial services product management
- Degree in CS, Computer Engineering (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Fluent in English
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackathons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!