The way we manage our company is built on the belief that, by giving a WOW service to our partners, we will be able to change the on-demand delivery market. How are we doing this? By paying attention to small details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivers their products in less than 30 mins.
As a Partner Business Leader, you will be a key role in developing the groceries business
Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics.
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Own partner’s assortment → category management
- Be responsible of closing groceries deals along with the sales team leader
- Prepare reports and dashboards to present to groceries partners and use as source of operational improvements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultant, mandatory in Food Retail Industry
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, look for the root-cause of the problem and go for it till make things happen.
- Perfect written and spoken communication
- Customer obsession
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Also, our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: work hard and dream big. We fear mediocrity more than failure. Move faster than others and always choose speed over perfect.
- Glownership: Tough decisions are only taken when you feel the company as yours. Act as an owner.
- Lead the way: Be innovative, challenge the norms, think-through and make your own decisions. Build a unique Glovo. We won’t win by following others.
- Lean: stay young and humble, as in day one. Small optimization in our cost has a big impact in our results.
- Good vibes: Be positive and respectful. No assholes allowed. We only hire people that smile.
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares program
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays....)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture