Glovo is looking for a talented and ambitious Head of Digital Marketing for Latin America, based in the Buenos Aires hub,. The Head of Digital will be responsible for strategic leadership of Glovo’s mobile user acquisition and retention initiatives for South and Central America and report directly to the digital marketing heads in the Glovo HQ.
The right candidate will define efforts to increase installs, signups, new customers and ROAS, which all ultimately lead to higher LTVs. Strategically guiding the user acquisition and re-engagement team and defining tactics and tests per market will be a major part of the role. Being a part of the digital marketing team, the ideal profile for this position must combine both mobile performance, re-engagement and digital awareness experience to coordinate alongside performance marketing managers locally and remote.
This role will require a deep knowledge of the mobile marketing stack as well as digital marketing experience in general. Strategic and creative skills are desired as the role is expected to significantly impact growth to drive overall company success.
Being comfortable in an "all hands-on" environment is essential. The ideal candidate loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution focused startup.
- Build upon a 360 digital strategy by combining digital brand awareness and performance campaigns.
- Create synergy and connection between creatives, message and intentionality in each part of funnel.
- Coordinate between performance and awareness teams by creating ideal strategies for each market.
- Measure ROI and retention of each action.
- Define the right budget mix between acquisition and retention, between performance and awareness.
- Track cross-channel effects.
- Relationship building with existing and new partners to adopt quickly new betas, features new business opportunities.
- Analyse incremental impact of UA investment and organic installs.
- Approach, build and master marketing automations tools.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget forecast, variance explanations and automations.
- Drive campaign conversion optimisation testing, by experimenting with creatives, ad copy, bids, and audience segmentation across several platforms.
- Stay atop the latest trends, mobile marketing best practices, ad platforms, ad formats, bidding methodologies and processes within the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Liaise with local marketing teams across 32 cities in 12 countries.
- 6-8 years experience of digital marketing for mobile and web (food delivery industry is a plus).
- Successful track records of mobile user growth with digital acquisition channels.
- +3 years leading digital teams of at least 4 people.
- Experience with managing monthly performance budgets of 6-7 digits.
- Expert of the mobile marketing stack (e.g. data management tools, PMDs, attribution and analytics).
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimisation, with an ability to organise and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Apple Search Ads.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Creative and a self-starter who’s ready to take risks and challenge the status quo.
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Full visibility of a mobile-first digital marketing strategy.
- Play a key role in an international, dynamic and passionate start-up environment that is changing the way people access cities.
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, world-class coffee machine).
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a lot.