We are looking for a Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A trainer is an educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
Communicate with Managers and QA to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
Design effective training programs
Conduct workshops, individual training sessions, remote training sessions with the Hubs etc.
Remotely, On site TTT with the Hubs
Prepare educational materials such as handouts, Knowledge test, Presentations, videos...
Support and mentor new employees
Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
Monitor employee performance and response to training
Translate short documents in local language
Upload / update Knowledge Base in Local language
Create/ Upload courses in LearnUpon (LMS)
- Minimum of 3 month - 6 month in the company
- English level C1 as training sessions may be conducted in this language
- Native in Local language as translations and training will be required
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in teaching & training
- Proficient in Google tools and Office (esp. Slide and Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Great communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Availability to travel 25% of the time to conduct TTT sessions to Hubs