We are looking for a Growth Manager for a delivery company in Buenos Aires. This person main functions will include leading a Partner Growth team, which mission is to ensure partner business growth at the same pace than Glovo in all the LATAM region (+10 countries), including strategies to drive user acquisition and retention through partners orders, as well as defining initiatives to promote partner loyalty to Glovo and provide insights based on in-depth analysis of the different Marketing Actions. The growth manager will also participate in the communications with them and work closely with the Marketing and Partner Ops department between others
- Help set the strategy for partners marketing campaigns for all latam countries
- Follow up and control the main KPI’s (aov, total orders, cancelations, RC & NC of the partner…)
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Opportunity Identification: Quantify everything you do by leveraging data, conducting analysis and experimentation to identify highest value opportunities for communication channels to our partners.
- Campaign Planning & Prioritization: Structure communications with the partners and the different marketing actions
- Control Partner Spend Marketing
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Trade Marketing Department
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills - ability to interact with people, explain what is needed and interpret feedback
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Super-high attention to detail and follow-through
- Positive, helpful, “can-do” attitude and enthusiasm
- Merchandising ‘sense’ - you get how to capitalize on market opportunities
- Experience working as part of a team
- Able to take a position with senior leadership team and support it with data, logic and/or market knowledge
- The opportunity to be part of a world class startup that is changing the Delivery business.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays!)
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!