We are looking for Trade Marketing Manager who can help shape Glovo and deliver aggressive growth goals for the country. This person must be a self-starter, business-analytical, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Define Glovo ́s trade marketing strategy in the country ensuring playbook fundamentals.
- Design and execute country ́s promo calendar and partner events calendar.
- Create a solid store clusterizations and define activation priorities per cluster.
- Build a powerful and scalable POS materials portfolio.
- Measure success of promotions and activations, and bring actionables to improve their performance.
- Partner with partner operations team to align priorities and drive store activations.
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in business or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of trade marketing experience - FMCG / CPG prefered.
- Minimum of 1 years of leading people.
- Executional excellence and solid analytical skills.
- Strong capabilities to influence partner operations teams.
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - incredible challenges and professional growth.
- Amazing working conditions and environment.
- Young, international and talented team - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!
- Free Glovo credits!