We are looking for Content Manager who can help shape Glovo and deliver aggressive growth goals for the country. This person must be a self-starter, business-analytical, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
- Define Glovo ́s content strategy in the country ensuring playbook fundamentals.
- Build the list of leads for food & non-food categories and set content priorities for each city.
- Analyze main KPIs of the stores in the app and bring actionables to improve their performance.
- Partner with sales team to define commercial priorities.
- Partner with operations team to define city launches and expansions.
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in business or marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience - e-tailing, couponing or booking companies are a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of leading people.
- Solid analytical skills and highly detail-oriented, with the ability to handle large volumes of business data.
- Strong capabilities to influence sales and operation teams.
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - incredible challenges and professional growth.
- Amazing working conditions and environment.
- Young, international and talented team - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!
- Free Glovo credits!