Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
- Implement Glovo Marketing strategy with the support of the TR Marketing Manager
- Carry out marketing-media communication assignments
- Have worked on advertising, layout drafts and campaign materials
- Design print products through the creative agency and monitor their aesthetic level
- Be responsible for production of tv films & radio spots through the creative and production agencies
- Be responsible for maintaining & updating the company's website & social media
- Be responsible for creating social media campaigns - sometimes combined with offline media - through social media agency
- Be responsible for planning digital advertising plans and projects through social media and digital media planing agencies
- Be very effective at working closely with and expediting activities between sales, account management and operations departments to resolve various customer issues
- Be responsible for the yearly marketing budget, schedule and production of all the materials of sales and marketing
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1 year of Marketing experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company or tech/start-up company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Strong skills in office, especially in excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal English
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Generous equity pack for all employees
Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!