The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
As a Junior Account Manager you will be a key representative on the Glovo Account Management team helping handle one of the top partnerships of the company.
- Follow-up on everyday orders, ratings, incidents as well as reviewing the operation is flowing successfully
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Be the person of contact between Account Management, Operations, Marketing and Finance
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Develop daily reports regarding the executed tasks to be completed
- Analytical person
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details and accuracy
- Fast learner and easy to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Know how to negotiate and build your way into a super deal
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be very detail oriented
- Socially active
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel
- Excellent Ukrainian and English skills
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Generous equity pack for all employees
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1000 employees from all over the world!