Glovo is looking for a Workforce Reporting Analyst to work in our Barcelona office. Are you passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? Do you want to evolve in one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people's day-to-day and disrupt the on-demand market? Have you previously handle reports and data analysis? Then this might be a great fit for you!
- Be part of a WFM team and be focused on Reporting, Dashboards and Data Analysis in order to provide insight and best practices to the operations
- Create reports to assist the Capacity planning process
- Standardized reporting activities across our providers
- Create and fill up reports regarding control ,efficiencies and performance KPIs
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly reports to Management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Economics, Business, Math or similar)
- Proficiency in English
- 1+ years of experience in high demanding roles or analytical positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, finance, logistics, six sigma, analytics, strategy, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause using data
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
Our core values are very important to us:Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
Generous equity pack for all employees
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1000 employees from all over the world!