Glovo delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our Partner Operations team takes care of the local spots you love the most - you just have to tap the app and get your delivery right to your doorstep!
This person will be responsable for the interfaces between our partners and glovers to optimize their overall experience. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to take care of our best partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee the achievement of the accounts KPIs.
- Work hard with your team helping and guiding them to ensure and maintain good relationships with our partners
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information - setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Recruit, train, mentor and motivate the Accounts team
- Improve the operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our partners
- Excellent English proficiency and Native level of Spanish or Portuguese
- At least, 3-year experience in managing high-performance Account Management teams with 5 or more accounts managers)
- You've got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You're extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You've managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our, yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)