- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer services
- Analyze and summarize customer issues in order to prepare appropriate solutions/clarifications to respond to customers
- Evaluate and prioritize customer inquiries to better serve the customers
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via e-mail, online chat etc...
- Maintain history records and related problem documentations for future reference
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments as well as client base to improve business performance
- Conduct training to customers and internal staffs on company products and services
- Respond to customer inquiries by directing them to websites, FAQs, appropriate personnel, etc when needed
- Address customers in a professional and respectful manner
- Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary
- Maintain the internal and external customer databases
- Analyze customer issues so as to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on customer business areas
- Maintain broad knowledge about company’s products and services
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service – preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent organizational skills in managing timelines of customer issue resolution
- Sound judgment in setting expectations and managing sensitive situations
- Strong ability to acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge quickly
- Strong ability to effectively apply analytical techniques to solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in local language and communicative level of English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: TAct as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan