Glovo is hiring for an LATAM Talent Manager. We are in the midst of an aggressive expansion, and the People Team has an eye on the future. Therefore, we are now looking for a leader who wants to build, problem solve and lead the change.
As the LATAM Talent Manager, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment team as well as providing services to the Buenos Aires based Regional HQ and new country expansion.
Included in the role is the responsibility to manage employer branding for those markets. Therefore, the ideal candidate should possess the strong business knowledge, exhibit outstanding communication skills, understand the recruiting processes across traditional and digital channels, and have strong leadership skills to efficiently assure a high caliber workforce that will support Glovo’s future objectives.
- Lead and manage a team of recruiters, sourcers and team leads
- Support the expansion team when entering a new country
- Improve efficiency of the recruitment process
- Design and implement a recruitment and channel strategies that deliver sources for a strong candidate pool
- Tailor current processes to be market relevant and locally efficient
- Evaluate, select and manage recruitment agencies
- Manage the pre-employment process for any new hires
- Own Glovo’s employer branding strategies for LATAM, managing social media campaigns and university/fairs events
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders across a range of disciplines and geographies to source, identify and recruit top candidates for immediate and growth needs
- Manage hiring efforts for key Top Management positions
- Demonstrated executive recruiting experience both in high volume, complexity and geographic coverage
- Experience hiring, developing and managing recruitment teams
- Preferably a strong background in digital media & technology
- Deep knowledge of global recruitment strategies and branding
- Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency for a global business
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working with C-level executives
- Demonstrated project leadership, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- OSDE 310 (Family Plan)
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1000 employees from all over the world!