Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Europe, South and Central America, EMEA and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
In Glovo Peru we are looking for Finance and Strategy Analyst to join the finance team!
- Report to HQ on the financial and Regional LatAm Hub
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual finance reports and analysis
- Manage operational information, financial statements, and analysis of budget
- Be responsible for the design of strategy initiatives, through the generation of relevant data and driving analysis
- Build analytical models and performs regular financial, competitive, performance, and market analyses for the business in order to comprehensively value business opportunities and ensure well-founded strategies are presented to the relevant leadership
- Support cross-functional special project teams to identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and catalyse action against
- Ad hoc analysis to provide the different managers with information for decision making
- Study the viability - reports of investments/projects, strategic reorientations, etc
- Experience in a top consulting firm for more than 2-3 years (Bain, McKinsey, BCG, ...) or positions related to: Corporate Finance,
Financial Planning and Strategy
- Be a graduate student in Economics (preferably Business Administration)
- Experience in similar sectors or technology companies will be valued
- Advanced English
- Itchy feet and continuous thrive on learning through different projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to move easily between commercial, operational and product discussions
- Analytical profile, goal-oriented, and teamwork
- The opportunity to be part of a world class startup that is changing the Delivery business.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays!)
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!