Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Europe, South and Central America, EMEA and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
Management and Reporting of Regional Financial Performance:
- Continual improvement of P&L and KPI Reporting (financial and non-financial) for stakeholders and operational audience.
- Own Budget process to ensure risks and opportunities are identified and understood, through review and challenge of involved departments and managers.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly and annual individual and consolidated Latam subsidiaries Financial Statements.
- Oversee treasury and supporting in monitoring financial policies.
- Optimize the fiscal policy of the company: VAT tax knowledge, IIBB Multilateral Agreement, etc., supporting Transfer Pricing policies preparations and cost allocations.
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in finance with strong financial analysis experience and full P&L ownership
Prior experience in the industry will be valued
Prior senior level leadership roles with ability to develop teams
And above all, GOOD VIBES!
The opportunity to be part of a world class startup that is changing the Delivery business.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays!)
Excellent opportunities for professional growth!