We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Sales Executive to drive growth in actual and unexplored markets. You will report directly to the Head of Sales, and will be working in an international, dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Communicate (physical visits, email, calls, social media) with restaurants to demonstrate Glovo technology
- This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You will make 30+ cold calls per day, do some door to door selling, and often seal the deal with face to face meetings
- Meet ambitious weekly and monthly objectives defined by the company. You'll want to crush these goals
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision makers and generate interest about Glovo
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits) via Salesforce (CRM)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Sales – preferably in a Startup environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal through sales techniques and persuasion
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry is a significant plus
- Have excellent communication skills. Eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills
- Autonomous and self motivated who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1000 employees from all over the world!